11 Jul The Lean Six Sigma Company Green & Black Belt Virtual Trainings
The Lean Six Sigma Company Green & Black Belt Virtual Trainings
The Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence is partnering with the Lean Six Sigma Company to offer Green Belt and Black Belt virtual training classes starting on September 11, 2023.
Boost your career with a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt training!
- A Green Belt or Black Belt certification sets you apart from your peers…more and more organizations are asking for Lean Six Sigma certified people because of their unique skill set
- You will be able to solve any type of problem in your organization…these are unique skills that you will use for the rest of your career
- Lean Six Sigma uses data and a proven structured problem-solving methodology …thus making it highly successful vs the traditional trial and error approach
- Learn new skills…besides problem solving, you will also learn business acumen, project management, data analysis, and change management skills
- Anybody can do this…the topics are covered in such a practical manner that is easy to understand for anyone who attends the training
If you are looking to accelerate your career prospects in 2023, this training is for you!
Who should attend the course?
Anyone with a desire for quality, processes, and performance excellence, can excel and thrive in the training. If you want to learn how to reduce process cycle times, and/or improve the quality of your work through less errors and defects, the Green Belt or Black training is for you!
Green belt vs Black belt Training
The difference between a Green Belt and Black Belt is the use of statistics in solving problems. Green Belts tend to solve problems with more hands-on, easy, and simple to use tools. Black Belts work on more complex projects with more in-depth data analysis and statistics. No prerequisites are required for either! Visit www.theleansixsigmacompany.us to learn more or register.
Interested in learning more about Lean Six Sigma?
Attend a free hour-long webinar at noon on July 18th featuring TLSSC master black belt, Edwin Boon. The webinar provides an overview of Lean Six Sigma, and how it can work for you and your organization! Register for the July 18th webinar by clicking here.
If you would like to discuss the training program and its benefits, or would like additional information, feel free to give Edwin Boon a call at 612-445-2370 or email him at email@example.com
What past attendees are saying…
“I recently attended the Open Enrollment virtual Black Belt services class of The Lean Six Sigma Company USA. The training experience was outstanding! The quality of the training materials, the videos, the books, and the highly interactive style of teaching has kept me engaged throughout the entire course (even in a virtual setting). The trainers have a depth and breadth of experience unparalleled in the industry! They engage participants through sharing valuable best practices and case studies that makes the methodology easy to understand. I highly recommend The Lean Six Sigma Company to anybody looking for Lean Six Sigma training and getting certified. I have sent more of my colleagues to the class.”
Bency Massinello, Assistant Vice President of Nursing Services